Fromm vs. Natures Logic

jojo31

Sep 12, 2011
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
OK my fellow food experts.....Has anyone had their dogs on Natures Logic and Fromm Grain Free Surf & Turf? I have my boy on NL Duck & Salmon right now and hes doing good, but I'm wondering if Fromm is even better? Opinions???? I've been comparing the ingredients and Fromm has some good stuff like Glucosamine and Chondroiten that NL does not have.........hmmmmmm decisions decisions!:detective:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
*bump* I don't think anyone saw this. We have MAJOR food experts here!

I don't know anything about Fromm but I do know that Bea - who doesn't get realllll excited at mealtimes - did when my two were on Nature's Logic. Unfortunately, it didn't have any impact on yeast/tear stains that I could see - but I'm probably going to give it a second try anyway because they LOVED it so much. Bea's Nature's Logic Dinner Happydance needs to be caught on film. It's THAT cute.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Both are excellent foods. Natures logic is all natural, so no added synthesized vitamins or minerals. How long have you been on the natures logic? Fromm has beneficial bacteria in the guaranteed analysis, which is rare. The only way to see which is better is to give them both a try, because each bully is different.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I dont know which is better exactly but I say if your baby is doing good on that then leave it. Dont change from a great food if you dont have to, trust me~it will be never ending. lol

OP
J

jojo31

Sep 12, 2011
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
Well I've noticed the one tear stain he has is MUCH better! You hardly notice it. The gas is a little smelly but hey its a bulldog, lol! Hes been on it for about 3 months....I'm going to leave him on it for now and see if the hair growth gets better.

OP
J

jojo31

Sep 12, 2011
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
So happy to report that the hair is growing back and looking SOOOO much better. YAY

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy to report that the hair is growing back and looking SOOOO much better. YAY

Great news!! did you stay with the NL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.