Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am in shock, and I am soooo glad that the courts are starting to recognize that these are not just pets, they are family! Hopefully this will be an eye opener to some pet owners around the world-- and ingredients in EVERYTHING you give to your dog count! Hopefully we will see some changes in AAFCO too about pet food, wouldn't it be nice to see these non caring, greedy, money hungry manufacturers of pet products go out of business? I mean, every time I see a commercial on TV for Purina or Beneful on TV I cringe. It is all a lie!

Happy he won his case, but it does not bring back his beloved bulldog. No amount of money can do justice on this.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I know, I cringe at the commercials too. They sure make it sound SO good and healthy. Sad that so many people buy into it. :(

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Kudos for the article. How very sad. :(

Thanks to this site and my rawfeeding group, I wouldn't have known about the dangers of these things, even certain foods.

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
i have to say when i was at the er vet earlier in the month, i saw this happen. A girl brought in her cat and she used the same product, it posioned him.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sad for the Diesel. Even sadder is if they give them Sentinel for heart worms it works for fleas too. Don't need to use that other stuff.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] , Yes it is still on the market. It will take a much larger law suit than this to stop them. They make millions every year, and I don't believe they are a publicly traded company so they aren't accountable to stock holders. When I worked at the daycare, we had this happen. Many pets have been made sick by hartz products and we used to warn all of our clients bout them. I hate that they can still sell them and without even a warning on the label. I agree with [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] this is what we use and love.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
wow how utterly scary. i get so scared to even put anything on sarah anymore. im glad he won.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.