Kong stuffin

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
Hi! Does any of u ever used kong peanut butter stuffin for ur bully? Is it okay?

I bought it a while back, havent try it yet since i read it contains soybean oil.. Cant return it though since i broke the seal..

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
i put peanut butter ,spread cheese in the kong but shes only allowed it where i can clean the slobber up!!,karen

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I havent used that stuff yet just because of the mess it will make. I am sure it is fine to give so long as it is occasional and not all the time. :)

H

heff101

We used to use it on our pitbull.
Stuff it with peanut butter then throw it in the freezer over night.
Frozen peanut butter keeps them busy longer.

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
We used to use it on our pitbull.
Stuff it with peanut butter then throw it in the freezer over night.
Frozen peanut butter keeps them busy longer.
This! I stuff Roscoe's kong with peanut butter and just freeze it. It takes him ages to chip it all out and he stays busy while I'm gone to work.

Plus I bought a huge size of peanut butter from GFS (a restaurant supply store) for almost the same price as one of those tubes of the stuffin.

Last edited:

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
the freezing it will help with teething also...puppies love to chewing on a kong with frozen pb. i fill the bone shaped kong with pb when i need some time to do stuff in the am. he spends 30 -40 minutes on it...BUT beware of PB Mouth after...not only do you have pb on the carpet but mine started using the front of my couch as a napkin...i needed new couches before he did this NOW I def need new ones...

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
we use real peanut butter (no salt/sugar added) or cream cheese too. healthier i think and cheaper :) i wouldnt let kong butter go to waste though. let him try it and if no reaction, you're good to go for the rest of the can

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
cream cheese is ok, i sometimes mix it with crushed eggshells for calcium. we always watch her with the cream cheese because it gets really messy!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.