OMG!! Bugging out over here!! ;(

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] i actually did freak when i saw them in one of my bostons poo. i looked it up and was like huh? tapeworms omg but it is an easy fix. and one pill keeps them away.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
This is something I would have freaked out about too, [MENTION=1169]Piamitch[/MENTION]! it's good to know the solution is right within reach though. I remember when i was around 9yo, i had a puppy who had worms in his poo too and that picture stays ingrained in my mind whenever i give Tate and Finn's poops a looksy!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yanno....that was one heck of a birthday present From Ruckus. :rofl:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...good thing Wilson isn't around Ruckus and his :poo:...:laugh:.... See..it COULD be worse! :ROFL:
OMG that would be so disgusting. I can stomach a lot but that.......gag! :lol: [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], Wilson's just doing his part to be green. :ROFL:Poor Ruckus.

OP
Piamitch

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Thanks all!! Ruckus had his first pill today, then gets another one in two weeks. Umm not to be gross but am I going to see these as the meds are working? Once was more than enough;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.