Picture of Griz's growth getting bigger

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
010.jpg ohohohoh no and that's not all...... As I'm trying to be a good domestic Goddess by baking Toll House cookies

Our dear friend Dolly got into something she shouldn't of..
004.jpg Next............... anybody? well the day is early. :shout: :ROFL: :cry:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] oh my poor griz. i bet you cant wait till its gone. wow you know sarah looked just like that yesterday when i got home last night. hives. she hasnt had hives in like a month. i thought she had got into something to but i then thought it was because bf had left windows open and the outside came inside. she has a few left today to.:shout: im wondering if its not enviromental. since nothing in her food has changed. that is so weird yours has it to.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh man! Poor Griz...can't wait to see that gone! And Dolly looks like she should be miserable! :hug: and one more thing....mmmmmm...I can smell those cookies!!

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@Sherry oh my poor griz. i bet you cant wait till its gone. wow you know sarah looked just like that yesterday when i got home last night. hives. she hasnt had hives in like a month. i thought she had got into something to but i then thought it was because bf had left windows open and the outside came inside. she has a few left today to.:shout: im wondering if its not enviromental. since nothing in her food has changed. that is so weird yours has it to.

I know right? how weird is that. looks exactly huh? Dolly's had that come on a few times in the last two weeks but I thought maybe we had a hive somewhere in the yard, funny how no one else was getting them. yep.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] yes she looked just like that only not so many. runny nose and red eyes. she still has some today leftover. somethings in the air for sure. :detective: when i find it im gonna kick its a$$. lol naw im really thinking its enviromental at this point. if its her food again im going to shoot myself. :cursing: i hope your situation gets better hon.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor Griz. let us know how the surgery went.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMGOODNES.... sweet Grizz -- sending hugs and hope it all is OK.. So, what caused the hives with Dolly?

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMGOODNES.... sweet Grizz -- sending hugs and hope it all is OK.. So, what caused the hives with Dolly?

No idea yet, they're about gone tonight. [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] had the same thing yesterday, environmental ??? Dolly has been getting the hive here and there, but today took the cake, or cookies so to speak (I thought maybe bee's nest, but nothing, we checked everywhere.)

If it can happen, it will at my house. all in a days work. She is sleeping off the Benadryl now. Best thing for me to do is stay cool and collective, since I'm the only one that does, Hubby and Brooke get all worked up into a frenzy. No help.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my it is bigger!! Wonder what it is?? Gosh I hope you get some answers sooner than later!

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my it is bigger!! Wonder what it is?? Gosh I hope you get some answers sooner than later!

Well it comes off Tuesday in surgery and then sent to a lab. I indeed will keep you'all informed. thanks for everything

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I hope Dolly is feeling chipper soon enough. Poor girl! She looks polka-dotted!

I am praying that thing on Griz doesn't grow lips and start to talk to you. Scary. I'm glad you can keep it together [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] - I'd be in the "Mess" camp with hubby and daughter.

...and Sarah...poor little Sarah! [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - the mystery must be killing you. Yesterday, when me and the crew here was eating an entire bag of Cheetos, I thought, "I might pay for this down the road....". and made sure I had plenty of benedryl on hand. ha ha Nothing happened.
Good news: fake orange cheese is OK for these two! Hooray!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.