Nitschke is in the hospital :-( need your prayers

KristinMarie

Jul 30, 2011
Bellevue, WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
you and Nitschke are in our thoughts and prayers. Rocco sends big slobbery kisses to you and we both send you hugs during this difficult time...please keep us posted on Nitschke's prognosis....

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
awww so sorry to hear about your baby....he's in good hands now. snuggle up banks and try to wait it out...

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you all for your prayers and support......but, our baby has moved on. We got to see and hold him one last time before he past. My heart is broken - he brought so much joy to me there are no words to tell you how much I love him and will miss everything about him.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Dear God, please look over our dear friend named Nitschke. He is loved very much by his skin parents. He is in the hospital and is very sick. Please give him the strength to pull through all of his problems and the knowledge needed for the doctors who's care he is in. Give them the strength to make him well. And dear awesome God, please watch over the people who love him most, and help them in this stressful time. Amen

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
NOOO I am too late for you. I am soo very sorry for his passing. Oh my, my words can not express how bad I feel for you.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So sorry for your loss. Prayers of comfort for you.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh I'm so very sorry. Please find comfort in knowing that he's no longer in any pain and loved you, Banks and your fam very much. Many hugs from all of us here.

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Ohmygosh.... I can only imagine the worry you're feeling....poor you! Your boy will pull through fine - I'm sure of it - but it's you that concerns this board@ I understand - more than your average bear - the heartbreak you are experiencing and the agony of it's uncertainty.

There are sincere folks here who care. Genuinely so. Please count me in tat group. :hug:

beachbumjen

Jun 9, 2011
By the beach
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Dear Christine,
I am so sorry to hear about the sudden passing of your sweet baby Nitschke. :cry:
May memories comfort you and bring peace to your heart.
Thinking of you and sending healing thoughts. :hug:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I am so, so sorry to hear about your dear Nitschke. My heart aches for you. :(

Lots of love and hugs from Delilah and me. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that he is no longer in pain. Losing a pet is so hard.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.