I will NEVER wait to neuter a dog in the future ...

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Thanks so much everybody!!! Thank goodness he's such a good boy. I bought him a new stuffy yesterday (partially cause I felt so bad - we had to put him on his side for the vet to look at his incision and he was soo freaked out - and partially because it's something he will play with calmly. Not being able to go to the park is such a bummer - he LOVES seeing all his friends, both human and furry.). I can't wait for him to be all better.

And thank goodness for all you guys - I'd be a mess without your support!!! You know, very few people understand what we go through with our babies. I have a few close friends that get it (a couple are bully owners and others are owners of other breeds) but otherwise people think I'm crazy about my doggie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep everyone thinks I am the crazy dog lady. haha I am sorry he is still dealing with all of this tho. Poor thing. I know Cuttys balls swelled up so big but that was it, they deflated after a bit and was fine. They also told me the ice thing but I didnt really se how that was possible and didnt force it too much. lol.

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Thanks everybody ... of course after just two doses of antibiotics we were back to a whole day without going :poo: ... so he's getting yogurt and apples with each meal now too. He probably doesn't mind feeling ill AT ALL! Lots of extra treats.:p

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Poor Chunk! I'm sorry he is going through so much. You didn't have a choice in the matter, but acting on our vet's advice we have always neutered before 6 mos. It is so much easier on them and our boys have always had plenty of testosterone.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.