avoderm shampoo and conditioner

occfan

Oct 3, 2011
Downingtown PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella 8 months old
I just picked this up at petco and i goota tell you this looks amazing and avacod oil is a big plus as well

prob gonna recommened everyone try it

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Haven't tried it but now I want to!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
perfect timing. The boys are almost out of the shampoo!!! I'm thinking I'm gonna have to buy me some!

OP
occfan

occfan

Oct 3, 2011
Downingtown PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella 8 months old
With a conditioner and i just bathed bella she smells great and looks good from it shiny coat

and loved it.. Anyone reading this go gt some its at all major stores

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Damn! Why couldn't I have seen this post sooner? Today, I was picking up my Wellness canned food (from which I create warm gravy - no kidding) and I stood in the shampoo aisle, staring at everything for at least fifteen minutes. Kong has a shampoo now? Sheesh. And Pet Head - as cute as the bottle is with that big bone on the top - I couldn't bring myself to buy it. I ended up getting an oatmeal / baking soda hypoallergenic one from the K-mart style brand "Top Paw". Nature's Miracle now has an entire line too and there were these other ones called "Bounce" or something that came in ten different "flavors"....overwhelming. Incidentally, I did not see Avoderm products at my local PetSmart....I'd have probably given them a long look too. Ugh.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online