rough night

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Lola peed in her crate twice last night. Woke up to her licking it. Gross. It wasn't much, but she's been potty trained for months, no accidents. She is almost 9 months old. So, after taking her outside, cleaning her crate, and changing her bedding (twice!) we didn't get much sleep. Things seemed normal this morning, and my daughter says she's fine this afternoon. I really hope it was an isolated incident and we can sleep tonight!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I wouldn't worry too much she is still a puppy.. did she have more to drink than normal before bed and maybe skip a pee pee before she went in for the night?

she is adorable

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I agree Lola is adorabull! :)

Sounds like an isolated incident seeing that she's potty trained and all. That will happen every once in awhile.

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
i would not worrie to much my walter has had the odd little slip up, and he is 11 months old,but if it happens again tonight then he might have a water infection

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They will have little accidents from time to time until they get older. Just be patient with her, she should be fine. The fact she was trying to lick it up, she knew she messed up. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If the accidents continue you may want to get her checked for a UTI, but also they like to rebel on potty training during their "teenage" stage. Hormones could have something to do with it. Is she fixed?

OP
korikelly

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Well, seems to have been an isolated incident. She was fine all day yesterday and her usual crazy self last night. She slept like a rock until 5:00 this morning, ate, and went right back to sleep :angel: Yes, she was spayed 2 months ago. I've heard people mention the teenage stage...what age range is that?

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
they can be dirty little buggers lol,mine is 16 months old and will still pee/poop if she has a mind to ,it just comes with the breed ,tho she no longer scent marks her bedding ,just ignore it the more fuss you make the more she may do it,as bulldogs are not fully mature till 2yrs old they can be slow learners regarding their toilet habits ,tho have to say they are the brightest dog out when it comes to getting their own way lol,karen

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.