Hot spots or Food allergies??? HELP

OP
Twinklrtoes1610

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]i called the vet office and they read the results I'm waiting for the copy of the test results to come in the mail then I'll see all the details thanks for the help I appreciated and so does Gordis :hug:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Luckily only that few foods being allergic is not too bad. Did they test for environmental or airborne allergies as well? Once you get on a good food it will boost the immune system and even help with seasonal allergies as well. Cannot wait to see how you are both doing in a couple of weeks!

OP
Twinklrtoes1610

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I'm waiting for the full test page outlining her allergies my vet is 2hrs away from us and I asked them to send me copy @jeanineco yes she is allergic to a few things like chicken, pork, beef rice and I only asked them to read me the food ones since I want to change the food but I'm waiting on the post man as soon as I get the paper I'll post all the allergies thanks everyone I don't know how I could have done this with out the support I found here

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@desertskybulldogs I'm waiting for the full test page outlining her allergies my vet is 2hrs away from us and I asked them to send me copy @jeanineco yes she is allergic to a few things like chicken, pork, beef rice and I only asked them to read me the food ones since I want to change the food but I'm waiting on the post man as soon as I get the paper I'll post all the allergies thanks everyone I don't know how I could have done this with out the support I found here
You know one of the things I liked about my report is that it told me if it was a low/high allergy. What food are you going to try again? We're doing Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Adult, Fish and Oatmeal. So far so good and they love it.

OP
Twinklrtoes1610

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok so after researching for a couple of brand I narrowed it down to three choices

Natures variety instinct limited ingredients lamb meal

California Natural Venison Meal

Or Nutrisca Salmon (it supposed to be all grain and potatoes free) I'm trying this one first

reillysmom

Jul 12, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Reilly
Reilly had hotspots all over his chest like that and tummy. Took him to a dog dermatologist. He has been on Simplicef antibiotic for over a month and it has worked great. please take him to get medicine ASAP!!! i am feeding Reilly Natural Balance lamb meal and rice and it has been wonderful. Believe me, Reilly had severe hot spots and this concoction has done the trick!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.