Chunk!!! GEEZ!!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Ok so I took Chunk to the park today since he's finally off restricted activity. He started limping (I have NO idea why, he didn't get into it with any dogs and really wasn't running around all that much!) I checked his leg and paw and can't find anything wrong. :( Any suggestions?! I'm going to call the vet but I probably can't bring him there until Tuesday. Now, keep in mind, he hasn't stopped playing and is acting completely normal. Should I just wait it out? If so, for how long? Uggghhhh. We heal one part just to have a problem with another!

L

Lucy-licious

Hopefully he just stood on something and bruised a pad since you can't see anything....ever the optimistic :D
:hug: hope he's ok :hug:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Id give it a couple of days. Hope he is ok.

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks guys. I'm really hoping that's what it is ... it's really not slowing him down but just when it seems like he's almost not limping, he limps worse. UGH!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I would give it a few days, and hopefully he will get better.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I agree, watch it. Specially since he is acting OK.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
My non bully Dena just did this! Out of the blue..I checked everything for thorns..slices, burrs...nada...I decided to watch her for a few days and kept her from going down steps. She was fine in about 4 days.if there is no swelling or places where he reacts to it being painful..I would watch for a few days..try to limit his wildness..lol.. Chances are he pulled something! You know how [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] constantly pulls my chain....:hissy:.... I hope Chunk is back to normal asap! Bruce..no real hope for him!!...:tease:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I agree I would wait a few days and see.

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
My non bully Dena just did this! Out of the blue..I checked everything for thorns..slices, burrs...nada...I decided to watch her for a few days and kept her from going down steps. She was fine in about 4 days.if there is no swelling or places where he reacts to it being painful..I would watch for a few days..try to limit his wildness..lol.. Chances are he pulled something! You know how @BruceP constantly pulls my chain....:hissy:.... I hope Chunk is back to normal asap! Bruce..no real hope for him!!...:tease:

:lmao:Too funny! I agree - I just talked to my "second mom" and she said the same thing.

Thanks everybody!!! I felt like that was the right answer just needed the reassurance. You guys are the best!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.