wohoo! normal bowels finally!!!!

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Obviously tanks limited ingredient/grain free diet is kicking in! the husband forgot to put tanks bowls up last night so tank had a accident :cursing:. BUT it was a normal bowel movement! this poor pup hasn't had a normal bowel movement since well ever :/ so i was all excited. Nothing like getting excited over :poo: huh :ashamed:. Hes still scratching like crazy so hopefully now we will start seeing improvement in his skin

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Ohhhh I totally feel the same way. Chunk's :poo: has always been ... well not right. We switched to NVI Limited Ingredient and FINALLY he's got normal :poo:!!! I was jumping for joy too. Who ever thought that would make us so happy. :lmao:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Yay, I know how it feels. I was excited when Roxys wasnt soft serve...The things we cheer over lol

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yes the good:poo: dance and then we come here to write and tell all our friends about it:ROFL: i think all dog owners are happy when they see results. nvi and totw were two foods that gave my dogs the best :poo: sarah and i are so very happy for you

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's too funny, but true, never thought we would get so excited over a good poop. :lol:

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
This is going to sound like a gross/dumb question but this is my first puppy! What should normal stools look/be like? Tonka is 3.5 months and on Natural Balance Sweet potato/Fish and most of his are fairly soft....they have definite shape (not runny or diarrhea or anything) but some are difficult to remove from the grass since they will smoosh into it...yet others seem a little firmer. Is this normal? I also feel like he poops so many times per day...sometimes twice in a row. Is this because he's a puppy? I have been feeding him 1 cup, 3x per day so 3 cups total. Sorry to be so graphic but I could use some input! Thanks!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Good Poop should be have the consistency of Colgate toothpaste.

Not Close Up nor Crest, but Colgate.....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How hard is your colgate?

Good poo should be solid, like large tootsie rolls!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I call it like I see it...................Pudding,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soft serve................and my favorite.............log like

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
i was hungry...now not so much...we have covered my favorite food groups...ice cream and candy

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Tootsie Rolls. Definetly Tootsie Rolls. (I'm glad I don't like them)

Also: please take note @theparisfive; there's a gal in Mukilteo who's genuinely JEALOUS of your baby Tank's nice poo.

Now THAT is TWISTED. :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.