How is your bullie doing with the shedding?

mosca72

Jul 15, 2011
New Westminster BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Besito
Besito is shedding big time. Took him to the park to get some hair out instead of doing it in the house.

4ac696d2-81a7-2055.jpg

4ac696d2-81c1-251d.jpg

All took place at his favorite bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Looks VERY familiar same thing going on in my house right now!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yep, same thing at our house, you can sweep everyday and sweep up a new dog. :*(

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah is shedding some but not like that. gosh no drool little shedding. im sure ive got a defective one now. she sheds mostly in the car when we go riding. i guess she gets nervous even though she loves it.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
hang yeah and all the laundry I'm doing is gonna clog up the washer and drier I swear.

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
I add fish oil to bubbas food on a daily basis, about 1 tsp,and it really cuts down on the shedding quite a bit. Doesn't take care of all of it but much better.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I also invested in a fuminator. I apologize to all of you that have raved about it--and I never listened. Now, I am not sure if I can live without it!

With that being said--this last month was terrible with shedding. I just returned home from a business trip and I noticed that lucy's shedding is starting to slow down--she may even be back to normal--thank goodness!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I use the fish oil and coconut oil and it has really cute down on the shedding.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
geez "cuts"

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
same boat with my two... furminator every other say (at least) on the deck to try and limit the fur in the house, but this year has been overly excessive

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I think we all have this issue! I just figured it was Tank shedding his summer coat for winter.. but since I switched his food he's been shedding a lot less. It's still all over the house though.. no matter how much sweeping and vacuuming you do, it reappears! :laugh:

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
omg, i have to sweep EVERYDAY! I could brush for hours and hair would still come out. I tried the fish oil but they don't like it. If I put it in their food, they won't eat. Any suggestions? I just started to give Bruin the Petco Allergy Tabs the other day. Do you think that will help with shedding? It's certainly helped with energy.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.