Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yeah so happy he is coming home, that's great news and made my day. Sweet dreams to your whole house tonight.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow ... I am REALLY late to this thread. So so happy that he is home with you all at last!! I guess now the question is what caused it?? Do you think you'll try another type of food ... I wonder if raw would make a difference .... just thinking out loud really!!

Big :hug: to you all .....

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
im so happy hes home. and no its not far fetched seeing the circumstances of this. i have not heard of food doing this but hey after it has happened twice while on this food i would certainly probably be changing if for no other reason to see if it stops happening. i am so happy and i know you are to. have a nice restful evening and just enjoy being with him again. will look forward to posts on the recovery and when he is all better.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
HOORAY! Poor Baby has been thru the wringer, hasn't he? Thank goodness these guys - all dogs really - are so resilient. Now you'll be on "DOOTIE WATCH" all the time....LOL.....since Bea's hives I'm HYPER AWARE of everything these two do. I hope that wears off.....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WHEW... I'm exhausted and all I did was read about it. Very happy all is well and I hope you had a great night sleep.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.