Ruckus Update

OP
Piamitch

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Keep those prayers coming please!! Ruckus is not home yet, but we did go see him and talk to our vet. Apparently there is still some non moving poo. It was described as cement. A full bloodwork came back excellent. I'm not sure what to think at this point. I'm glad I got to see him but I think that was worse. He looks so sad and mad at us. I feel so helpless!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317693661.326578.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317693661.326578.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 41

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I wonder what it is? Can't be poo can it? I am so concerned about this more than ever now, I hope they get it figured out soon! Prayers coming your way....

OP
Piamitch

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I wonder what it is? Can't be poo can it? I am so concerned about this more than ever now, I hope they get it figured out soon! Prayers coming your way....

What they're getting out is poo.I'm at the point where I can't even think straight. I've been searching everything from A to Z but other than constipation none of the symptoms are matching up. He doesn't think it's megacolon or anything with motility. He's even been consulting with other vets on a daily basis.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my ive never heard of a dog being so stopped up. oh im so sorry i cant imagine not being able to be with your baby for so long. i will keep him in my prayers for sure.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We will keep him in our thoughts and prayers. I sure hope the vet figures something out soon so he can come home.

OP
Piamitch

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
This could be the craziest most far fetched thought, but what if ruckus can't handle the mont...(spelling) clay that's in the natures variety instinct? I've been reading about it and it's an absorbent ( water), binder, and can be used to treat diarrhea. Ok it's late maybe I should quit for the night or should I say morning!?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
This could be the craziest most far fetched thought, but what if ruckus can't handle the mont...(spelling) clay that's in the natures variety instinct? I've been reading about it and it's an absorbent ( water), binder, and can be used to treat diarrhea. Ok it's late maybe I should quit for the night or should I say morning!?
Nothing is too far fetched..until you get the answer! I'd keep all that in mind and ask your vet..good mommy...

OP
Piamitch

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Yay!!! Finally on our way home as I type!!! He pooed on his own today!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317773350.049925.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317773350.049925.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 31

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Yay!!! Finally on our way home as I type!!! He pooed on his own today!!!

I have been soooooooooooooooooo worried... I could not be more happy for you and Ruckus!!! I hope he gets lots of presents and I know one bullie family that is going to sleep so well tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :angel:Have a wonderful night and enjoy that cute bullie!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You two have been in my thoughts all day off and on. So glad that he's coming home, or home now. I don't think the clay thought is a far fetched thought at all. I recall when my husband and I were researching food prior to our last change about a month or so ago that I remember reading a label that on one of the and seeing clay as an ingredient. I instantly said no for the very reason you mentioned. I thought why would I want clay in my dog's food....I don't know it just didn't sit right for me and my food choice. I'm happy happy for Ruckus's recovery though and I so hope he doesn't have anymore issues. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.