Ruckus Update

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Prayers and hugs headed your way.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
hi again.. please do NOT blame yourself as I did the SAME thing.. I switched Duke to NVI and he was so sick with the runs and throwing up.. I took him to the ER vet and told the vet .. he must not like the food etc.. after 3 days of HELL he passed a toy squeaker through his rectum ... I cried myself to sleep the night after the ER visit blaming myself because he was so sick.. the vet told us the food was so good and moved his system the way it should.. hang in there and keep us posted :pray:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
How is it going today so far? Have you heard anything new? I will be very surprised if there is not something foreign.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
just wondering how Ruckus is doing today, hopefully better. We'll keep the good thoughts coming.

OP
Piamitch

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Another update on Ruckus.... Talked to the vet this morn. They are trying as many options as possible before they resort to surgery. They are going to sedate and scope today hoping things are softening up to make it happen!! Thank you everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers!! Will keep posting as I find out more.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh gosh i hope they get it done today with no surgery. i was hoping it was already taken care of. well lots of prayers that you can bring your baby home soon.

OP
Piamitch

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
How is it going today so far? Have you heard anything new? I will be very surprised if there is not something foreign.

The thought of something foreign is still in my head too. I know there are things unseen in x rays. The only thing though is this is the second time in a few weeks. He was going normally after the first vet visit, then all of a sudden it happened again. I'm replaying each day over and over and still clueless. He was even on a daily laxative to prevent this.

L

Lucy-licious

Sorry I am late to this discussion. I really hope there is good news after today's scope and my heart is aching for you.
:hug: for you and Ruckus too, keeping you both in my prayers.

If it does turn out to be a bad case of constipation and not a foreign body stuck n his bowel then I would ask about motility problems if I were you especially since it has happened twice in such a short time. :hug:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I don't see anything you did, don't blame yourself. I was worried that there was a forgien object that they were missing, that is why I questioned a xray. I guess at this point I would feel better about them going inside and looking.

If this has happened before then maybe there is something else going on with his system, not just the food. I hope you have answers soon, this is so scary.

OP
Piamitch

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
OMG!!! ITs MOVING!!!! They got a whole lot out !!! They have him on iv fluids which seem to be working. They are going to wait a little while and x ray again to see how much is left. I'm shaking I'm so excited something is working!!!!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
OMG!!! ITs MOVING!!!! They got a whole lot out !!! They have him on iv fluids which seem to be working. They are going to wait a little while and x ray again to see how much is left. I'm shaking I'm so excited something is working!!!!
\
\

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I have been thinking of you guys all morning!!! so so so happy for GREAT news.. keep us posted... :hug:

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Sorry I am late to chime in---finally, some good news. I will keep all of you and Ruckus in my prayers.

Poor baby.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh that is such good news. im so glad i was so worried. yea ruckus.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
thats such great news. thanx for the update. will continue to pray for your baby. stay strong little big guy!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's great news, now hope they can figure out what is causing it. Keep us posted.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.