Banks turn for a surprise vet visit :-(

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
:hug:Oh, Banks! you poor thing...you're such a trooper tho. It's good you have a clear diagnosis and a treatment plan to follow. Sounds like you are on the right path and Banks is on the road to recovery.

I couldn't have said it any better.

Wow...colitis isn't serious? I'd be freaking out.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I couldn't have said it any better.

Wow...colitis isn't serious? I'd be freaking out.

Oh, believe me, I'm a mess about it, but when I think of the big picture and what it COULD be... it is not that bad, afterall, she does not need surgery.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh, believe me, I'm a mess about it, but when I think of the big picture and what it COULD be... it is not that bad, afterall, she does not need surgery.

Yes. That's a great thing to remember: It can ALWAYS be worse. Thank goodness it isn't and - as someone else said - you know what it is and have a treatment plan so it's manageable. Avoiding surgery is always a good thing with these guys isn't it? Poor baby. Hope she's feeling better.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hug:Oh, Banks! you poor thing...you're such a trooper tho. It's good you have a clear diagnosis and a treatment plan to follow. Sounds like you are on the right path and Banks is on the road to recovery.

Thanks.. even though we know and have a plan/treatment.. seeing the blood come out every time she dumps -- darn scary

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thanks.. even though we know and have a plan/treatment.. seeing the blood come out every time she dumps -- darn scary

Oh geez, i know, seeing blood coming out of anywhere from our bullys is scary. Finn's been dripping here and there from his privates b/c of the prolapsed urethra and even tho the dr says it's "okay" as long as it's not "a lot" of blood, i freak out inside. I hope for Banks, with treatment and time, her symptoms will be alleviated. Give her a big hug from us! :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.