Welcome Sumo to the Group!

SUMOPUP

Jul 28, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sumo
Hi Everyone,

New to the group. Wanted to introduce the CUTEST bully of all times. Sumo!

I'm a first time bully owner and absolutely loving it! Have already learned a lot by reading all your posts!

DSC07649.jpg

DSC07706.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to the wonderful world of Bulldogs!! Be ready to learn, support and fun some fun.

Your Sumo is a cutie!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Oh You're just as cute as could be. Can't wait to hear all about you , and your family too! WELCOME

OP
SUMOPUP

SUMOPUP

Jul 28, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sumo
Oh i've got a good question now that i have some of you on here.

Sumo humps one of her toys. just this one that she sleeps with. She's 4 months and a girl! HAve you heard of baby bully girls that like to hump? She once humped in my lap. She never humps my boyfriend though. Is this a dominance thing?

let me know :) Thanks!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
welcome to the site to you and little Sumo, she is a cutie alright.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome Sumo! She is adorable :). You said you had already learned a few things here and I see that one of them is that you must post pictures lol.

Yes, females hump things and yes, it is a dominance thing. My girl Gypsy tried humping every living thing in the house at 3 months when we brought her home. We just corrected it and it stopped. She will occasionally try again but no one tolerates it.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome:

Sumo's such a cutie! I think you'll find you've come to the right place when it comes to bulldogs. This is a great "family"!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN. But how can you have the cutest bulldog when Arnold is!! LOL. Of course he was not so cute when he peed on my bed last night!! agggg

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
I love the name! Sumo is probably one for my favorite names for a bully, that and Buddha. But I attempted to give my baby a girly name to cut down on the "Aw, how old is he?", but even with the name Brooklyn there's still plenty of confusion. And yes my girl humps too, she never has a person or a stuffed animal though just other dogs. lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Sumo is adorable! HRH will hump occasionally when she is excited and playing mostly with me. Just have to tell her no and she stops though.

Most Reactions