New Puppy

TBone

Sep 19, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
T Bone
13 wks06.jpg
Hello All,

Just wanted to do a quick introduction. TBone is a 7/8 English Bulldog (1/8 Boston Terrier). He is about 14 weeks old, 13 pounds and is doing very well so far. I am looking forward to learning from all of you.13 wks09.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome:! Look at that face! What a darling puppy you have. Glad you found us and we look forward to hearing all about Tbone! :D

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome and he is adorable.

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
oh ma-lordy! That face. I have a Boston T and an English, so you've got the best of both in one package. I also firmly believe that any tiny bit of cross-breeding might spare you some of the common health problems with bullies, especially breathing stuff. Just a suspicion. Congrats!!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome T Bone. You're simply adorable. I've got a French Bulldog/Boston Terrier mix and he has two speeds, GO and KEEP ON GOING!!! I imagine you're an active fellow which means you won't get too fat. HAHA! Well I hope to see more of your little man as he looks to have a lot of personality. TTFN!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a little cutie, look at that face, who could not love a face like that.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... he is too cute. welcome.. and enjoy the ride!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: TBone is adorable! But you already know that! Love his name too!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw tbone is adorable. i also have a bulldog and 2 boston terriers. cant wait to see more pics and hear stories about him

OP
T

TBone

Sep 19, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
T Bone
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I actually found you searching for the Puppy to Adult photos of Bulldogs. I love seeing the before and after photos. I was so curious what TBone would look like....but he could be a donkey for all I know, no matter what, he is still our sweet Puppy...and if Mommy says you are a Bulldog....you ARE :)

As you can imagine with a new puppy and three children, there is not much time to post.....but I will be reading about all of your adventures with your handsome and beautiful dogs! Thanks again.

Este

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.