New to forum, excited for possible adoption

DrNoble

Sep 28, 2011
New London, CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Hello, I'm Darren Sanchez of New London, CT.

I stumbled onto this site while looking for an english bulldog for adoption. I decided to try adoptions because I have been running into irreputable breeders and people who just weren't honest about the puppies I was looking for. A friend suggested adoption because I'd be giving a dog who needed a home what they needed: A family who'll give them the love and attention they need.

Right now I'm looking at Zeus in New London as a possile adoption, my wife and I saw him and lloved him immediately. So I'm anxiously wiating to hear back about my application and inquiry about Zeus. Hopefully I'll be posting up pictures of Zeus with his new family and home.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome and I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Please let us know. We love pics here too. lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN Dr. Noble...... People willing to adopt are special people.... Thank you!! We will keep our fingers and paws crossed in hopes it all works out for you ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome and congrats also (almost). Thank you for adopting!!!! We will be waiting anxiously to hear the outcome of this adoption! In the meantime ask any questions you may have, with bullies there are a lot of things to consider. lol

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Welcome and good luck with the adoption. Also I just wanted to let you know that if Zeus doesn't work out keep trying.[MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] explained to me that rescues are looking for the right dog for the right family. It doesn't mean you won't be chosen ever "if" you don't get him. I didn't mean to sound so negative , I really hope he works out. I just admire your wanting to rescue and hope you keep at it whatever happens. Keep us updated =)

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome and best of luck with the adoption. Fingers and paws are crossed. If you are new to the bully world... there is a lot to learn and tons of information on this site to read.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Good luck! :bravo:... For adopting! Is this the Zeus on our rescue pages?? I sure hope we helped you find him!! We will be waiting to hear and see Zeus..or whichever sweet Bully you get!...

Yay! I just went and checked! I DO recognize Zeus from here! He is wonderful! I so hope it ALL works out. He looks like such a great Bully!!

Last edited:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Good luck with the adoption!! I hope to one day adopt when my last 2 children get older!!

OP
D

DrNoble

Sep 28, 2011
New London, CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Thanks for the warm welcomes and well-wishes for my prospective adoption :D I've been in a bit of a rut since my operation... as if my life in the Navy wasn't hard enough. I'm hoping with Zeus I can give him a loving home and have him to help me along my recovery. @dozersmama I completely understand and I only wish the best for Zeus whether it's with me or someone else's family, and I'll be sure to keep trying for as long as I'm able.

I'm actually venturing outside want I originally wanted... I REALLY wanted to raise a bully from a puppy, but helping another bully in need of a home is a good alternative. I just hope that the rescue finds me to be a fit for Zeus

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, so glad you found us. Thanks so much for wanting to give a lovable bully a second chance. That's great, so good luck. Please keep us posted.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site, you have found the perfect site, wether a new bully parent or a future one, this place has all the answers and friendships to make your bully experiance perfect.

All paws are crossed at our house for you. If by chance it doesn't work out, ck out the adoption pages, there are so many in need of homes right not.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: hope you don't have to wait too long to hear good news!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.