New to Forum

NE Bully

Sep 27, 2011
Greetings,
Just wanted to say hello. my Family just got a 3 year old Female Bully that we found in a paper. I was not really looking to get one now but the price she was charging was really low. So of course, in my infinite wisdom, I said yes.

I met the owner who was a single mom who just had a baby. She said the bulldog has a skin rash that she was treating with shampoo she gave us. Got the dog home and right into the tub she went to get a bath. I could not believe the dirt and filth her short hair was holding, the water was brown.

Anyhow, we took her to our vet, she said the dog might have mange but she needs to do a skin test.

Needless to say, I have another post in the health section because I could use some advice.

To be continued..........

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! You are in the right place for advice. I learn something daily from the pros on this site!!

P.s You are going to get into trouble for no pictures!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Um, photos??? lol. I am so glad you took that sweet girl home. Keep us posted on her progress. Welcome to EBN!!! This is a great place to chat, share stories, share advice and share pictures (ahem) lol.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes welcome BUT :pics: You will get blasted until you get some pics up of your baby! Congrats on joining the world of bully lovers! You will learn a lot here for sure, dont be shy! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Glad you found us and feel free to ask whatever questions you may have. I think you will find that once you have her all fixed up your family will have a wonderful new member. Congrats!!! :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yes pics and im sure that with some time and love that you will have her fixed up in no time. there are several here who are familiar with mange should it be that. let us know what the vet says.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Well where are the pics? lol let us know what the vet says

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Have you picked out a name yet? How lucky for you both. My BabyGirl wants to know...

4caff1b1-72f1-4727.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and hope you enjoy your new bully, plus if no one has said anything about this, we love pics here. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: hope you get Bella's issues all sorted out and healed quickly and have many years of happiness together.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.