can't wait to bring Brixton home

hooligan

Sep 27, 2011
I've been waiting for the right time to get an english bulldog. This has been 12 years of dreaming about having my own bully. On sunday I visited a breeder that was recomended to me by a breeder that I've been in touch with for over a year. The owners of the sire are amazing and I trust them when they decide that they will stud their dog out. They are very selective. Well Brixton Hamilton Cuthbert will be coming home with me either october 31st or november 1st. he's 4 weeks old today white with a brown spot on his bumm.

-Loki
. IMAG0148.jpgIMAG0149.jpg

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Awwww! Look at that little Angel Baby! You are one very lucky new Bully Buddy! Adorable.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.........Glad you joined and we will be looking forward to LOTS of pix of your new baby growing up. Feel free to join right in here,, it's a family type site. Fire away any questions you have. :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Aww he is adorable. Welcome to the forum.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aww adorable for sure congrats on your new soon to be bully.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Congratulations on your future new addition. Take my advice sleep now. I feel like I have another newborn at home with the night time awakenings, lol!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my that spot is adorable! Cannot wait to see more pics and see how you like him once he comes home. :) Please dont be shy, ask any questions you may have.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG --- he is too cute! LOVE the face. Welcome to the glorious world of bulldogs!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Way too cute, congrats on the new bully, and welcome to the site. Will be waiting on the pics of that cute little guy.

OP
H

hooligan

Sep 27, 2011
thanks every one. only 4 more weeks till he comes home. I'm trying to get all the stuff I'll need together. I picked up a crate yesterday and now I need an exercise pen.

-Loki

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.