Newbie with a shark

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
I'm a new bulldog owner with an 8 wk old half bulldog half shark named Baby Jack-Jack (from the Incredibles). My husband will tell you his name is Jack McCoy from Law & Order....more manly I guess. We have two human kids who are 5 and 2 1/2 yrs and will often show up in the pics too. We've had a great dane and an english mastiff in the past. But with 2 little ones we felt it best to downsize and fell in love with everything about the bulldog. Jack has fit in wonderfully with this crazy house and seems to sleep better the noisier it is. We are currently working on getting him to stop biting feet and hands....and he is getting alot better. He nipped at my youngest daughter's face a few times after we got him but that has completely stopped even when she does get in his face. We think he's pretty smart and catching on to the routine fairly quickly. But thats us in a nutshell. I've enjoyed reading the many posts and feel like I know most of you already.

Nakina

sept11 033.jpg

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Oh he is adorabull. Puppy nipping is a phase all bulldog puppies go thorugh. It sounds like you have a really good handle on the situation though. If what you are doing is working, just keep at it, You will have a well mannered bully pup in not time

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my! I am just loving Jack, Jack :welcome: to EBN, and please post more pics :) if youve been reading, you'll know that the 1little pic is NOT going to be enough :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome! Jack looks to be a handsome little guy... post more picturs soon!

OP
FourPetes

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
You all are going to be begging me to stop posting pics! Since Jack got home, the only pics that I have of my human kids are the ones where they accidently got in Jack's pics. LOL This is one of my favorites. Jack looks uncomfortable but he was fine until he tried getting up and then he needed help.
sept2011 012.jpg

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I dont know......... I cant put my finger on it......... Its something about his name........

I know as soon as I post this reply it'll come to me..............

OP
FourPetes

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
I dont know......... I cant put my finger on it......... Its something about his name........

I know as soon as I post this reply it'll come to me..............

LOL He had a bunch of other names, but "Jack" just seemed fitting. He could have been a Jimmy or a Gibby.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He's such a cutie, and welcome to the site.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Nakina and Jack. Let me say when I saw the first pic I wanted to kiss those little toes. He is very very cute and I'd have him spoiled rotten to be sure. Second picture is "to-die-for" funny and it should be in a contest of cute overload. Well don't let us down, you know we love pictures!!!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Jack is super cute! i wish my baby Lola would sleep upsidedown in her crate :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.