new to the forum (kinda)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Love it...I totally love the way you describe his love for his "baby." He sounds so precious and I love that you're so in tune with his feelings. Sounds like a happy family. Give him a big hug from me and my pack. BTW Do you have "back-ups" in case his baby falls apart? Some of our members have "Bullies with Babies" that need to keep emergency teddies or gorillas in stock.

Last edited:

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Welcome, Alisha, Tank, & family! He's a handsome boy. :) I know my Katie makes me want to pull my hair out at times too. I am glad you're finding a lot of helpful advice here. I would be totally lost without the friends I've made on these forums!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN. I have learned so much just in the 2 weeks I have belonged.

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
thank you very much- I had thought of writing a note to folks.a letter that shows the basic all inclusive
things that will get a new paet off to the best start and to keep them out of the vets offices, recommending the safest,most durable toys in my experience in the last 15 yrs. the treat that are not
bad for the dogs in one way or another,
there is so much marketing out there , that say they are so good!!! but -- I do not beleive a car saleman- when buying a car---- why should we as pet parents -believe what a COMPANY says about ANY PRODUCT-----given the fact that advertising is THE MOST EXPENSIVE PART OF BUSINESS!!!!
now ask yourself this ------WHY do they spend so much on advertising ??????-----BECAUSE the products that they are spending it one NEED the HELP----for good reason!!!!
now there are several great foods out there that never have a commercial on TV- or in magazines!!!!
WHY----because the food SELLS ITSELF--and WORD OF MOUTH----the best form of advertising!!!
and they can put more into the foods~~~~~
the reason and food is stocked in the BIG chain pet store is because the store can make more PROFIT on those brands--- the ones I recommend,(and I have a retail store license - that I buy wholesale with)I also chat with pet food companies weekly . asking questions that they have never been asked before, and may not want to answer. and THAT speaks volumes too. hot hot/how long the food is cooked. what vitamins are used ,and where is it obtained at . those things.
and good food like FROMM, has about $10.00 profit margin on a bag of the food. that should be enough for pet stores -given the volume/no shipping after $500.00 to be happy with.
but it is not- so only the holistic pet stores----or our favorite --PETFLOW.COM-- is happy- AND they give back to our rescues a portion of the sales to our rescue !!!! how great is that ??
just use the English Bulldog for a code at the end of your purchases!!!!!
can you tell I took marketing in college??? LOL!!!! I know how they work- and more important, I know the words they use to CONVINCE the PUBLIC to buy their food!!!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to EBN! Tank looks like a sweetheart :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.