Introducing Lady Tinkerbell

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I know this forum is to introduce new members .......... so here is the new member to our family - our new foster bully. Lady Tinkerbell.....

LadyTinkerbell1.jpg

LadyTinkerbell2.jpg

LadyTinkerbell3.jpg

She has been seriously neglected .. hasn't seen a vet for four years.

We think she's about 10 years old but it's difficult to tell at the moment.

She has ear infections, dry eye, conjunctivitus, alopecia which we think is due to allergies, a growth on one of her back legs which needs to be removed.

Also, her teeth are so bad that on a scale of 1 - 4, with 4 being the worst, poor little Tinkerbell is a 3.

She also has atrophy in her back leg muscles, which I think could be from her being caged in a crate that is too small for most of the time leading to her only being able to sit or lie down. The vet has said that she can get full muscle strength back in those legs.

She has also obviously been used for breeding.

Despite all of these things she is a sweet little girl, who only wants to be loved as much as you are willing to love her!! :luv:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello Lady Tinkerbell. I'm so sorry to hear you have had a rough 10 years. May the rest of your bully life be filled with lots of love! :luv:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Awww how sweet... I think you will be needing a larger karma bucket

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She's gonna have a happy life now!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi Lady Tinkerbell. Feel free to roam around and get back to your rambunctious self, you're in great hands now! :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww Tinkerbell looks like a sweetie, poor girl she's had a rough life, but know she will be love and have a great home. Kudos to you for fostering her and giving her a better life.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:luv:You have such a big heart to be fostering Lady Tinkerbell. That's really wonderfull!! Wishing her a smooth road to recovery, and lots and lots of love too

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
welcome tinkerbell so glad to have you in our family :) you will have a great foster momma, sister and brother to teach you the ropes :luv:

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there Tinkerbell sweety, You have certainly landed in the most wonderful house where all your days will be loaded with loving...your Foster Mum is the bestest and your in good hands , so wipe that aprehensive look off your beautiful face everything is gonna be just fine from here on in :love:

And:hug: [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] :hug:

Most Reactions