How much food and how many times for a 10 week old pup ?

gazor

Sep 7, 2011
Hi I am the proud new owner of 10 week old pup. He weighs 4.8kg and I have been feeding him four times a day 30g of wainwright kibble with added corn oil or yoghurt. We feed him at 8.30am, 12.30pm, 4.30 & 8.30 but at this time of day he seems to be starving. are we feeding enough ? should I up the amount.Please can someone give me some advice.ThanksDebbie & Gaz

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I didn't think we fed our 5 month old Lola enough, but she's gained 10 lbs in 45 days. (3 months=16lbs, 4months 18.5lbs, 5 months = 25 lbs). She eats at 7am about 1 cup kibble plus some canned meat, a whole hard boiled egg at 1:30/2, and another 2/3 cup kibble + wet canned meat mixed in at 7pm. She doesnt even eat all of the kibble meals either. She's also teething which could be a reason why she's not eating alot. And the addition of 1/2 string cheese and 2-3 chunks of boiled chicken breast a day for treats. I worry she doesn't eat enough but she's gaining weight like a champ. April

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi! :welcome: sorry I missed your post! When my Jake came home at 8 weeks..we fed him 1/2 cup. 3 times a day..gradually increasing his am and pm feeding to a cup.. We kept his midday at 1/2 cup..because we knew that is the feeding we would eventually drop. At 6 months..he was at 1 1/2 cup two times a day! I hope this helps! We would love some pictures!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:Welcome: to EBN, gazor. We have an introduction forum where you can show us your pup and tell us a bit about your bully and his family. Feel free to join right in, glad you joined. :)

OP
G

gazor

Sep 7, 2011
Thanks BruceP for your welcome. Going to have to try and transfer my photos to my iPad so I can send some pic of our beautiful little Winston. He is a gorgeous bully.Debbie

OP
G

gazor

Sep 7, 2011
Thanks for your advice very helpful. I will try and transfer my pics to my iPad so I can send you some lovely pics of our little bully, Winston. He's gorgeous!

OP
G

gazor

Sep 7, 2011
Thanks for your advice very helpful. Will try and get some pics on so you can see how cute Winston is.Debbie

Most Reactions

Members online