My Girl's Second Chance

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We have adopted her and are keeping her forever. As I type this she is laying on Sailor's, my Golden's, dog bed. The sound of her contented snoring is really....I can't even describe the feeling I get when I watch her sleep so peacefully. All her troubles are far behind her now. :)

Brought tears to my eyes. I have missed a lot lately and will have to find this story but in the meantime THANKYOU for showing this amazing little girl a happy loving life, what she deserves! Welcome too by the way and yes we love pics so start taking them. Oh and videos. :)

OP
ScuttleGirl

ScuttleGirl

Sep 15, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Scuttle
Brought tears to my eyes. I have missed a lot lately and will have to find this story but in the meantime THANKYOU for showing this amazing little girl a happy loving life, what she deserves! Welcome too by the way and yes we love pics so start taking them. Oh and videos. :)
Hahaha, I actually just took some more pictures of her. I'll post them asap. As for the news story here is the link Local Vet Cited for Neglecting 13 English Bulldogs | SLIDESHOW | News | Mandarin News.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I remember this story now. Those babies on the news were just toooooo cute and so heartbreaking to imagine how horrific it must have been for them. :(

OP
ScuttleGirl

ScuttleGirl

Sep 15, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Scuttle
Oh my gosh I remember this story now. Those babies on the news were just toooooo cute and so heartbreaking to imagine how horrific it must have been for them. :(
Most of them had Cherry Eye and other health issues. Scuttle actually had a pretty bad ear infection before we adopted her. Luckily they are all in a good place now. :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Scuttle is so lucky to have found you finally. She's very pretty and she has a wonderful smile. Two thumbs up for adopting her. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad you found each other, she is such a doll and very lucky to have you and in a loving home. God Bless you for adopting her and giving her a happy and loving life. Oh, and welcome to the site too, glad to have you here.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
don't know how I missed this.. what a beautiful happy ending story!!! Best of Luck with her and welcome!

Most Reactions