Do you sleep with your bully?

nybadboy11

Aug 10, 2011
I have found that the dog food TASTE OF THE WILD my bully and my boxer do great on and my boxer has a real week stomach its rated 6 stars! But isn't to much $

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Jackson sleeps in his dog bed which is next to our bed (on my side). We don't want him in the bed w/ us because #1 - we like to have sex, #2 - he sheds like crazy and I'd rather not have dog hair all over my body/sheets/hair/etc... in the morning.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
arnold and Molly.jpg
I agree, this whole puppy in the bed thing is ruining my chances of getting lucky!! I think I am going to kennel him until trained and then put a bed in my room for him. Last night, he either rolled off the bed or jumped and had an accident (which has been very rare).

Attachments

• arnold vs shoe.jpg
    arnold vs shoe.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 73

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank sleeps with me or with my son. We tried the "your not allowed to" thing and me and my youngest son just couldn't resist his wining and pouting face wanting to sleep with us. Tank sleeps with me till my husband comes to bed and then kicks him out (he says tank hogs too much of the bed) and then Tank will spend the rest of his night in Nicks bed until the husband gets up then he rejoins me in my bed. Tank likes to make his way under the covers and then snuggle up on a pillow like hes a human. The only bad thing is having to make him get up to go out in the morning if it was up to him he would stay in bed till noon

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Yup! Tank sleeps with us! He loves hogging the bed, like others on here have said. I couldn't imagine him not sleeping with us. But he does have his nights where he'd rather sleep on the floor at the foot of our bed. I guess all bullies are different. But I don't see anything wrong with it!204.jpg

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Guinness won't sleep on the bed, keeps walking around and doesn't know what to do with himself. When we first got.him we crate trained him and refused to bring upstairs into the best even though the girlfriend was having a fit hearing.him cry downstairs. Now he will only sleep in his crate and it has to be facing the same way, if its not he won't go in until I turn the crate.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
I would let Katie sleep with me if it wasn't for the puddles of slobber she leaves in the bed, her train horn snoring, and the fact that her fur makes me kinda itchy. lol I love cuddling with her! That is a great pic of Arnold, btw. I love his coloring and wrinkles!

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I think we have to assess the situation nightly. Some nights Arnold collapses on the bed and doesn't want to be touched (which is really funny) and other nights he is super restless, pacing, snoring and I move him to his crate. We got him a new open wired crate that he is in during the day. I hate to hear him cry but those restless nights are frustrating for all of us!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie doesn't sleep with us, but only because that's her preference. She is quite content to sleep on her own bed or the floor beside our bed when she wants to be cooler. Lately she acts like the spook from the kitchen moved to our bed too. She will not stay on the bed at all if we put her on it now.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Normally, Bea and Bo both sleep in their crates...but every so often they get to "sleep in the big bed" (and they know what this means too ha ha and come running). Last night, Bo begged and begged to be up on the bed (mine is VERY high - I have to lift them up and down again). Of course, Bea had to be up there too if Bo was up there. And when I woke up this morning, my big Himalayan cat, Sushi, had found a warm spot to squeeze into, as well. As for me, I woke up clinging to the edge while everyone else was all stretched out and snoring. Bed hogs.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Yep Bella sleeps with us at the foot of the bed in the middle, think we gonna need a bigger bed as she grows...lol

Most Reactions