Do you sleep with your bully?

H

heff101

Yes I sleep with my bully......been married to her for 23 years!
ROFLMAO

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
OMG!! That is funny

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:ROFL:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake sleeps on his bed..at the foot of ours..but having a cat sleep in bed is enough! And it's her only real safe place!! The cat needs a Jake free space!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
There's no room. Two cats have seniority.

4caff1b1-25b9-c510.jpg

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Lex sleeps w me during the week nights but on the weekends he sleeps in his bed on te floor on my side. Jeff doesn't like him sleeping when we are both in bed cause we have a queen bed and not very roomy with all 3 of us lol. Of course jeff likes to take up the whole bed anyways, so I think that's why lex doesn't like sleeping with jeff during the day lmao..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316044352.721192.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316044352.721192.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 40

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to the site.... yes, both my babies sleep with us. Nitschke snores like a champ and Banks does not snore at all... weird for a bully I know, but when she is reaaaaallllllly tired, she does snore a little. We feed raw so there is little gas form our two, when they are farting we know something may not be right with the belly.

As for food [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] gave you all the right info and there is a page on the site with listed recommendation.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Lucy sleeps with us. She slept in her crate until she was around six months old. I used to get her up around 5am to go potty and then I would let her come to bed with me to snuggle. She is such a good girl--I bet she would sleep in her crate if I put her in there but I know she likes to sleep with me as much as I like her next to me. I say next to me because we have a king size bed and Lucy will lay on me NOT my husband!

We also had a custom ramp built for her because our bed is high. She can get up and down on her own with out jumping.

PS--Lucy doesn't do much farting or snoring so she is the perfect sleeping buddy. My husband thinks she smells like a stuffed animal! LOL!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yes I sleep with my bully......been married to her for 23 years!
ROFLMAO
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Wilson wants nothing to do with us when he's sleeping. When he was 8 weeks to just recently if you even touched him and he was sleeping or just laying there, he'd get up and move. :confused: He's a restless boy and is 8 months now. Plus our bed sits pretty high and he would hurt himself jumping off. Jack our AmStam is 9 months and he loves to sleep in the middle. He's usually gets up in the middle of the night when I get up and begs to come up on the bed. Ace our old guy has been sleeping in the bed with us since he was 7 years old (he's 13 now). It all started when he had his first TPLO surgery and the rest is history.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Both of our Bullies, Abby and Bella sleep with us, along with our Belgium Malanois and cat. King Bed, however I still get locked in and fight for space......Our bullies have slept with us from day one, however they were very bull-headed with house training, so many a time we changed the sheets in the middle of the night. We got smart and put puppy pads under the sheets to protect the mattress.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
There is nothing wrong with them sleeping with you if that's what you want. Ours sleep in their crates. if all mine got in bed, there would not be any room for us. Also I would get him off the food he is on now and we did not have good luck with Royal Canin, We feed FROMM now and Holistic Select is good also. We just need some pics of your little bully.

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
I was letting Meilyr sleep with us but he had three accidents. One too many so he sleeps in his crate but on the weekend sleeps out. I wake up early to get him out and sometimes go back to sleep before I go to work. If he didn't do the marking I would love him to sleep with me.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk......Laura

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Roscoe sleeps with me. I recently had to downgrade to a twin size bed so now he pretty much sleeps on the back of my legs. :p
Roscoe's old vet really pushed royal canin but he didn't do well at all on it at all. He was eating huge amounts just to stay at weight and had runny eyes, itchy skin, and no energy. For around the same price you can get a much better quality food that will actually last you longer.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Sarah sleeps with me I tried having her on the floor next to the bed but she clickiity clack with her nails on the floor to wake me up. It's easier to just put her in bed where she wants to be or no sleep for me. My other two sleep on the floor in their bed unless were off work. Gets crowded in the queen bed lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.