Hello all! New member here and lots of questions...

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
hi and welcome! When my stig had mange it was a secondary reaction to his food ... he was allergic to some of its ingredients so it compromised his immune system. after a few switches, we found that raw was best for jim. haven't visited the the vet since the change, except for a cherry eye. this was about a year ago.

i mentioned food because it does play a crucial role in boosting and keeping their immune system strong. Blue bufallo is good food though :. have you noticed any other symptoms of a possible allergy?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Hello and welcome! So sorry to hear about your baby. This site is the most wonderful resource for help and support. So many people with different experiences and lots of love to share!!! It's like a big family and I love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Welcome and maverick is a handsome young man :) we have had issues with mange and jar now getting over it. He came from a litter of 9 and all lived!!! So his immune system wasn't as strong when e was a puppy :( around 5 month he got mange and a few months later w some antibiotics and cream it was cleared. When he turned 1 in feb he had another out break of it and we have been fighting it ever since. We did 6 weeks of dips and that didn't clear it up! The vet had us try promeris it's a flea and tick medicine but is goin off the market cause it was having bad side effects to some dogs. It hasn't bothered lex and he is 100% better after 4 mints of being on it. We are in the process of changing his food to a 6 star food so I'm hoping it will help with the hair growing back. Also another type of medicine I have been told about is inver... Something [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] can tell u more about it :) what did he do to rear his acl?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online