Hello from Tennessee

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Hello everyone! I love this forum. I stumbled across it while hunting for something better to feed my bully Roscoe than Royal Canin. I was definitely embarrassed to find out how low quality the food was I was giving him.
Roscoe is five years old and the biggest love-bug. I've had him for almost a year now. He came from a rescue in our area. He was previously abused but has made HUGE strides in trusting people. I could have never asked for a more loving dog. I can't imagine my life without a bully buddy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1315491492662.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1315491492662.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 122
  • uploadfromtaptalk1315491543628.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1315491543628.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 119

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome:Hi there. So glad you found EBN! Being a bulldog parent is such a blessing isn't it? And a learning process, I've found, especially with the foods we give to them. What a lucky boy Roscoe is to be a part of your family. He's a handsome looking fellow!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN and thanx so much for rescuing him. Isn't it crazy how fast they can just take over your life. They are the most loving of animals (yes, they are animals no matter what they want you to believe) and demand love in return which is so easy to give. Glad you joined us and hope to see more of Roscoe :)

OP
kayrahbear

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
It is hard to believe he's an animal sometimes. He has so much personality that I find myself chatting with him while I sit around the house.haha. Here's a better picture from my actual camera. P9070134.jpg

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome to both of you. Im so glad you rescued him. I have a rescue also. lol..Hope you enjoy being here. Oh by the way, We LOVE pics. lol

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi there, welcome! Thanks for rescuing and spoiling him. They deserve the best life possible, and it sounds like he's found he's found his forever home. Don't be embarrased, we're all learning here and you researching shows that you're a great parent. :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome kayrabear :) glad you found us :up: Roscoe looks great, and I love your story

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: hope to see a lot more of Roscoe. He's a cutie!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
He is absolutly beautiful. Welcome to the "family" where we love bullies, photos of bullies and stories of bullies. You as a bully mom have found the perfect site. It becomes very addicting so be warned.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
We are new to this site as well. WE have had Arnold for a whole 24 hours and has captured all of our hearts and funny bones. Welcome from another newbie

Most Reactions