Checking in from Baltimore,Md.

Muney

Sep 1, 2011
Baltimore, MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hello everyone, my names Joe, my fiancé Bonny and I just adopted our 2-1/2 year old bully from a family that was having problems getting their male and female snauzer's (sp?) to get along with the bulldog, he is a cute little guy, very skiddish, hides at any noises and runs from everything. I'm hoping he gets better as time passes. I will post some pictures of him when I get home from work, unless I can figure out how to do so from my phone.

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: [MENTION=3133]Muney[/MENTION]. I'm looking forward to those pics later....in the meantime whats your boy called?
Good on you adopting :up: I'm sure he will settle soon he's probably stressed at the move, with love, patience and reassurance he will soon be ok. Hope to see you joining in on the boards theres plenty of fun stuff going on aswell as all the useful information you can find. Glad you chose to join the family.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Glad you joined and if you have any questions, just ask. We love pix here so we will be waiting for yours and also to hear more about your bully and his family :)

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Kramer :)
Welcome!! I hope that your new bullie makes himself quickly at home with you and the soon to be Mrs. If you need any advice, I'm not far from Baltimore!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Joe, I'm glad you found us :up: I'm sure he will settle down once he gets used to you and the new surroundings... looking forward to the pics

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome Joe, to the wonderful world of bulldog-dom. Do you have any other dogs also?

OP
M

Muney

Sep 1, 2011
Baltimore, MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
290.jpg286.jpg281.jpg284.jpgt

OP
M

Muney

Sep 1, 2011
Baltimore, MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
His name is Tank, he is 2-1/2 years old, I am told he is about 55 lbs.

I currently have 1 other dog. A 3 year old basset hound, they get along good so far, besides tank snapping at her when eating his food.

OP
M

Muney

Sep 1, 2011
Baltimore, MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
A little about me, names joe, im 27, engaged and getting married on october 1st this year. I love dogs, have been raised around black labs. My parents have always had one, About 4 years ago I purchased a english bulldog from a breeder in missouri, His name is Havok, I'll post a pic or 2 of him also. I got him as a puppy while living with my parents, I moved out about 2 years ago, and my mom and dad grew so attatched to the bulldog that I couldnot take him with me. I couldent bear to see my parents so unhappy, so I let them keep him and Once me and the fiance were settled in, we started looking, until last sunday when we found Tank :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Tank and Havok are both handsome boys. Hopefully Tank will get better once he feels secure with you, but it could be a slow process. Our Gracie is still a big chicken about many things. I think it's partly just part of her personality, but she has made a lot of progress over the last year too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.