Greetings from Houston

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My husband and I are in the process of adopting Jackson, a beautiful English Bulldog (my avatar/profile pic), from the Houston English Bulldog Rescue Network. We have been fostering him for about 2 months and we have fallen in love! I'm here to learn more about the breed from you veteran bulldog owners, and to share whatever info I can. I'm so glad I found this forum!

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Welcome LMB82!!! How cool of you to be a foster home! And Gratz on adopting Jakson! He's cool lookin'! :D

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
WELCOME to EBN! Looking forward to hearing your bulldog stories!

Ohhh... I love that look on Jackson. He's looking at me with an attitude. LOL! You know, kinda like:
2144554y63zcyee8g.png

LOL!

OP
LoveMyBully82

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Welcome LMB82!!! How cool of you to be a foster home! And Gratz on adopting Jakson! He's cool lookin'! :D
Thanks! That is my baby! After getting to know him, I can't imagine letting someone else have him!

WELCOME to EBN! Looking forward to hearing your bulldog stories!

Ohhh... I love that look on Jackson. He's looking at me with an attitude. LOL! You know, kinda like:
2144554y63zcyee8g.png

LOL!
Thanks! And yes, he has an attitude. lol. He does not like the camera...I kind of caught him off-guard while he was just chilling out!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN..... we are glad you found us too. This is a great site for bully lovers and how can someone not be a bully lover if they are owned by one. ;) Congrats on the adoption. Oh yeah,,,, one little pic isn't gonna hack it around here... so get posting... LOL just kidding, Welcome again :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to EBN, so glad to hear you are adopting Jackson! We love to here that!!!! He is too cute! I have the same problem getting pictures of my Samson, the vast majority of the pics I have of him is while he is asleep or half asleep LOL

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
Welcome. good looking bully you have!! They do have a way of stealing your heart very quickly!! Can't wait to see more pics...I understand not being able to get them my Louie will not sit still for a pic..but Zoey she is kinda a diva she loves her pic taken!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Jackson is a very handsome boy, thanks for adopting him, what part of Houston do you live in? We live in Fulshear west of Houston.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome to the site and how lucky is Jackson to find a forever home, and how lucky are you to have him!!! My Vegas hates the camera also, he runs from it or will turn his head sideways, it is very hard to get a half way decent shot of him too.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: love the kiss spot on the top of his head!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.