Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=3114]LoveMyBully82[/MENTION]

Congratulation to Jackson for finding a forever home. This site is addicting and yes, the welcoming committee on here is awesome. Anytime and any-day. True blue bully friends.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=3114]LoveMyBully82[/MENTION]<br><br>Congratulation to Jackson for finding a forever home. This site is addicting and yes, the welcoming committee on here is awesome. Anytime and any-day. True blue bully friends. 

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Jackson and happy to hear you have a bully loving owner. We bully lovers are a special breed too!

4caff1b1-8268-e8ac.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=3114]LoveMyBully82[/MENTION] We bought our females and Buddy is one of our own, he is from Lucy's first litter. We do have a foster bully "Cash" whom I picked up this week. Glad to have you here on the site it is a great place for bully owners.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Congrats on your new addition! He is really sweet. I am glad you found us. As you can tell, we are kind of picture crazy around here so keep posting away!

OP
LoveMyBully82

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Hi Everyone! Just an update, I forgot to come back and let you all know that we are no longer fostering Jackson....we adopted him!! We signed the contract on October 31st, so he's officially our baby!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3114]LoveMyBully82[/MENTION], That's great news and congrats, now he is officially a member of your family. Glad it worked out for you and him, thanks again for saving a life.

OP
LoveMyBully82

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] THANKS! Jackson is such a joy to have. We are thinking about getting him a rescue sister in the near future.

On a different note, how do you get that rescue award? Would I need to upgrade to a 4Paw membership? Just curious.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3114]LoveMyBully82[/MENTION] you can PM desertskybulldogs and request it. Just ask her to give you the " I Saved a Life" award, and that's it. Do you have any new pics of him?? You know us, we always like pics.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Everyone! Just an update, I forgot to come back and let you all know that we are no longer fostering Jackson....we adopted him!! We signed the contract on October 31st, so he's officially our baby!

GREAT NEWS... congrats and thank you for giving him a new home!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
@Davidh THANKS! Jackson is such a joy to have. We are thinking about getting him a rescue sister in the near future.

On a different note, how do you get that rescue award? Would I need to upgrade to a 4Paw membership? Just curious.

Congrats on your adoption and your "I Saved a Life" Award!!!
He is such and adorabull bully!!! :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks for the love everyone! I'm going to have to tell Jackson that we got an award! Here are a few new pics of him.

What a very handsome boy he is.... and he looks very happy

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.