new:)

kels16

Aug 24, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Hello my name is Kelsey, I am 21 and my fiance and I just got our very first dog, our english bulldog Harley! :D I have wanted an english bulldog ever since I could remember so I finally have my dream dog! He is 1 year and 5 months old, we have only had him for 3 weeks so we are still working on him. Sadly his owners before us didn't have time for him so when we got him he hardley knew his name and he didn't know how to play with a ball or anything.

harley.jpguntitled3.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: to you..your fiance and Harley! Sounds like he is a lucky guy and I know he will repay you many times over! Jump in and make yourself at home..everyone is very friendly here! And we do love pictures!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to you and Harley!!! He is just a really pretty boy. He sure is lucky you found him and you are lucky to now have such a great baby who will love you like crazy and keep you laughing.

This place is so great! I hope you jump right in and have fun and share tons of pictures and stories of your new family member.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
None of my pooches play with balls, they just chewed them up. :) Is your bully a big baby like my Mr. Wilson. Today he finally got Dad all to himself for belly rubs.

aefe513f-403b-26b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Harley is a cutie! I hope you have many many years of learning to play together.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Harley sure is a cutie. Feel free to ask questions; that's what we are here for.. well, that and to see the many pix you are going to post... lol :laugh:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome Kelsey and Harley and fiance. This place is addictive and you will find there is more help here than anyplace else. Any questions comments pictures or opinions. you just fire away. Harley is very lucky to have found you. Beautiful boy and I love his markings. especially on his face , wow. :meeting:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh those ears are soooooo cute! How sad he didnt get the love he deserved before you but thankfully you have him now and he will :heart: you even more cuz he knows the other side of things. Be careful what you wish for. My boy didnt understand fetch when we got him either at 9 months. We taught him and now he is OBSESSED with anything fetch. haha One thing about bullies, once they get a taste for what they like they have to have more. Please dont be shy, post away with any questions you may have and please please please, more pics. ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Harley is a handsome boy. you are lucky to have each other. Bullies are just great dogs.

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
Welcome....he is a good looking guy!! So glad he will be in a loving home now!!! They will steal your heart...looking forward to more pics and stories. My Zoey don't "PLAY" with any balls she detsroys them lol

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gator LOVES fetch...at first he would just stare at the ball but soon became ball obsessed too. He will get it soon and then LOOK OUT. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.