Newbie!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
welcome to the forum and you will be bugged till you post pics lol. I have already replied to your food question in another thread so ill just welcome you and i love the name for your bully.

OP
S

Sulley

Aug 25, 2011
Welcome! What a cute name.. can't wait to see pics! :) I am going through the food changing issue with my dog too right now. It can be pretty tricky to find the right food. Good luck!
What foods have you tried so far? I am going to have my husband do the picture thing tomorrow! Sulley is a beautiful bulldog (in my opinion) and I cannot wait to show him off!

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Well, when I got her, the previous owner was feeding her Ol Roy.. or whatever that cheap walmart brand is called. *sighs* At the recommendation of the animal control officer where I work (who has two bassetts), I bought the petsmart Authority brand in chicken flavor. Then I found this site and learned that food isn't too great afterall, and that chicken is a pretty common allergy for bulldogs. The dog food ratings page helped a bunch, as well as reading posts by other users. It seemed Fromm was a favorite, so I started Katie on Fromm Four Star Nutritionals Pork & Applesauce. She seemed to be doing alright with that until lately when she has been chewing her paws and rolling around trying to scratch her back on the carpet. So now I'm going to work on transitioning her to the Fromm Beef Fritatta (grain free). Her allergies and itchy skin may be mostly seasonal, but my vet and I decided that the food change might improve the quality of her skin as well... so we will have to wait and see!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Have you transitioned to the new food yet? Just curious on how it is going. [MENTION=2363]Wlw9x[/MENTION] Gator had some issues with the pork and applesauce too...come to find out, he can't really do raw pork either! They are so sensitive.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.