Riddick & His Pack Are Here! Throw Out The Welcome Mat!

TrickDogTrainer

Aug 23, 2011
Titusville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Riddick
Hi everyone! My name is Kim and me and the pack are brand new to EBN. I am an animal trainer and behaviorist, but I specialize in Trick & Stunt dog training. Our pack consists of 3 Siberian Huskies - Seppala, Nali and Abbey and of course my boy Riddick, the English Bulldog. We adopted Riddick about 8 months ago. When we rescued him he was only 8 months old and we ended up being his 4th home! After fixing him up medically and working with his multitude of behavioral issues, I am happy to say that Riddick is a star in my eyes. Recently, Riddick has become the 1st English Bulldog ever to title in tricks! He currently has his Advanced Trick Dog title (ATD) and we are currently working on achieving the expert level, which is as high as you can go. His husky brother, Seppala, currently is the only Siberian Husky to hold the ETD title so he's trying to follow in big brothers footsteps! So as you might guess we have alot of fun around our house and are always looking for more fun things to do. I'm excited to get to know some great bully friends on here, and Riddy is too. Sloppy kisses from the new kids on the block!:p

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, glad you joined. Sounds like you should have LOTS and LOTS of pix to share and we here LOOOOOVE PIX... :rofl: Feel Free to join right in, glad to have you here. :)

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: Kim and Riddick looking forward to hearing about your life and what being a trick stunt dog entails. Hope you have lots of pics to share :) we love pics

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome to ENB. Your resume is impressive, sounds like you have a lot of experience, especially with tricky breeds.
can't wait to pick your brain. but for now. Welcome to you and your pack.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome! What an interesting introduction..Riddick is one lucky guy..but just so you know!! Jake does tricks too! Does sit count?? :laugh: Cuz he does that when he feels like it!! :rofl:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] were on earth do you come up with this stuff LOL :lmao:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Kim and Riddick. My pack welcomes your pack!

4caff1b1-49b2-a31d.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: looking forward to your insight when we get to wondering why our bullies do some of the strange things they do. Also look forward to seeing some tricks. Do you have videos to share?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.