Riddick & His Pack Are Here! Throw Out The Welcome Mat!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Riddick is a handsome boy.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome. You've got us all curious. We usually ask for pics, but you've got to show us some videos instead. :)

OP
TrickDogTrainer

TrickDogTrainer

Aug 23, 2011
Titusville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Riddick
Gosh, thanks everybody for the warm welcomes! What a friendly community you are and what a gorgeous bunch of bullies I see as I'm reading all your messages! Can't wait to get to know you all!

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Nice to meet ya! That's so cool that Riddick is able to do so much! Angus is only 16 weeks old so all he really does right now is sit, down, leave it, drop it, and chew, lol! Always happy to hear when a bully can step up with the other breeds and show people that they can do just as much as another dog can! Great job!!!!! :welcome:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
missed this last night, so let me add my welcome on here too! Can't wait to see pics/vids of the gang and also to get some advice here and there on certain behaviors.

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
Welcome! Glad you joined EBN. Riddick and you pack sound really talented. Can't wait to see some of the tricks they can do.
I am pretty new myself to EBN and to bullies, and I would love for some advice on how to get a puppy to stop chewing on his mom & dad...LOL....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome aboard!!!!! Sounds like Riddick was so very lucky to have found you and his forever home. Hard to imagine the poor thing had been in 3 other homes. :*( Would LOVE to get your help around the board with behavioral issues. This is something a lot of us need here and there for sure. haha Ummm yes we do love pics BUT in this case that wont cut it so please get some videos going before we all get wrestles. :tease:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to EBN! I am glad to see you, but look out, we will want VIDEOS of the cool things your dogs can do! I am sure there are several here that might want some advice on a few things too. lol.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome to EBN ... and yes I think we may need lots of photos and videos!!!! We love good stories too so the tales of Riddick will be very well read if you write them!!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Welcome Riddick and pack! I love that picture on your avatar! LOL.

Yeah, we, like most of us here, also need advice on how to overcome bully stubborness. I look at Bullie and I think of Riddick and his trick achievement and I'm scratching my head... say what? :tongue:

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
welcom to the board. You will learn alot and meet really neat people. I cant get my dually or izzy to do anything but sit lol...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.