New here and new to EBs :-)

zeusmommy

Aug 22, 2011
Metro Detroit
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Hello :-) After reading quiet a bit from here, I finally decided to join you guys. I am a new EB mommy, just a week now. His name is Zeus and is little over 3 months old. Being used to the Pit Bulls's high energy in the past - my EB is refreshing :lol:

I am bad when it comes talking about my life...lol...see ya around 289636_10150281484904215_585569214_7788540_6054679_o.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
So glad you joined us!! I love his name also! I had a horse named Zeus! God of the sky..thunder..right? Might be wrong..it's been a lifetime since I studied Greek mythology!! He is a sweetie!

OP
zeusmommy

zeusmommy

Aug 22, 2011
Metro Detroit
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Thank you guys :-)

Yeap, Zeus is the main God in Greek mythology - the God of Thunder....I think thats what I will be hearing when he grows up and thumps around the house...lol

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Welcome Zeus. I used to have a rotti named Zeus. Dognapped him from the drug dealers that used to live down the street from us when he was just a couple of months old. Long story, but if anyone wants to know they can PM me. :blink:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to EBN! As I see, you know how picture obsessed we are so good job on posting one strait away! lol. Zeus is just a cutie! Can't wait to hear stories. Jump right in!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
LOL, yeah pit bull to eb's are quite a bit of a change. I have an 18lb bichon frise (a froo froo lap dog) who can run around the breakfast table full speed for a good 30 minutes and then some. And then we adopted Bullie a month ago. That was quite a change too! Now I have a 60lb dog who can go from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds, runs over the bichon, but then loses energy in 3 minutes... lol.

WELCOME! I love bulldog stories... looking forward to yours!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome Welcome Welcome, you will love it here and this is the best site ever to learn about Bullies. Can't wait to see more of little Zeus

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.