New here and new to EBs :-)

OP
zeusmommy

zeusmommy

Aug 22, 2011
Metro Detroit
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Welcome to EBN! As I see, you know how picture obsessed we are so good job on posting one strait away! lol. Zeus is just a cutie! Can't wait to hear stories. Jump right in!

hahhaaaa...yes! Noticed that right away...I am picture obsessed too..lol

Thanks, I sure will...I feel inexperienced in EBs, but sure a lot of it when it comes to APBT's :-)

Lol welcome and they are ALWAYS stinky

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

LOL, I used to have Pit Bulls and got used to their stanky butt too...lol...but this one proves to be worse lol

Welcome!!! Zeus is a looker. I am new here too (and to EBs). Look forward to seeing you around

Thank you :-) Rex is cutie pie himself!!! I just read your thread and its an awesome thing you are doing!!!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Lol ur poor nose;) Zeus is so cute by the way! Violet had real bad gas for a week I thought we would die. She would fluff rite in front of the fan haha

OP
zeusmommy

zeusmommy

Aug 22, 2011
Metro Detroit
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Lol ur poor nose;) Zeus is so cute by the way! Violet had real bad gas for a week I thought we would die. She would fluff rite in front of the fan haha

Violet looks like she can be his sister!!! Such a cutie :-) When I was looking for a dog, I wanted a white one so bad....either that or the red. Everywhere I looked they were either out of puppies or were too far away....then I found an add over 4 weeks old, with bad pics and in my neighborhood. I said - forget it, I will call and see what happens. When she told me that she has only 1 left - white and a male, I wanted to scream...lol

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome the wonderful world of bullydom. It's a great place to be, and don't worry about the gas, after a few years of it, it'll smell like perfume to you.:laugh:

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Welcome to EBN !!!! Im a new bullie mommy only have had BeBe going on 2 months and boy her :farts: are getting better the longer she is on the good food !!!!

Can't wait to see more pictures :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Zeus is adorable! Looking forward to seeing a lot more of him. Sounds like it was just meant to be that he was just what you wanted when you got him.

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
Zues is absolutely darling. Welcome! I am a new EB mommy too and loving every minute of it! see you around!

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
[MENTION=3064]zeusmommy[/MENTION] WELCOME!! I can't believe how much I have learned on here.

[MENTION=2593]asimpson[/MENTION] I can't believe we haven't heard more about Cash! Pics of the handsome fella pleaaaaase :begging:

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
Cash is doing great. I am so lucky to have such a good puppy! He is growing everyday.Here is some recent pics
DSC00638.jpgDSC00644.jpg
I just got his AKC papers int he mail yesterday, and he has to go back to the vet on August 31st to get his second round of vacinations. Cash has the potty training down, although we did have an accident in the kitchen this weekend ( no biggie). I am shocked at how fast and how good he is about going out and letting me know when he has to go. This weekend I introduced him to his leash, since he is mister addventrous and wants to go everywhere in the backyard. He is feeling very comfortable outside in the yard now, so the leash has to stay on him. At first he didn't like the leash at all around his neck, but now he is getting much better. He is growing like a weed and I'm amazed at how smart and observant he has gotten just in the time I have had him home. I just love being a EB mommy.
I have never had a bulldog, until Cash and he has been an angel so far. I hope he continues to act like such a good lil boy. I guess I should keep my fingers crossed and :begging:
He is learning the word NO BITE! each day gets better,The more and more we say it.... lol...

Persistance and lots of patience is key and this I am finding out.
What is the best thing to give a teething puppy, that will last, other than nylabone

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
What is the best thing to give a teething puppy, that will last, other than nylabone

This will not last too long but it seems to calm my teething dogs a tad - try putting ice cubes in his food bowl (without the food, of course) and let him have at it... normally, the ice cubes would roll around in the bowl eluding him for a few minutes until he can get at it - then chewing on the ice cubes would soothe his aching gums. At least it will keep him entertained for a few minutes...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.