New here and new to EBs :-)

zeusmommy

Aug 22, 2011
Metro Detroit
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Hello :-) After reading quiet a bit from here, I finally decided to join you guys. I am a new EB mommy, just a week now. His name is Zeus and is little over 3 months old. Being used to the Pit Bulls's high energy in the past - my EB is refreshing :lol:

I am bad when it comes talking about my life...lol...see ya around 289636_10150281484904215_585569214_7788540_6054679_o.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
So glad you joined us!! I love his name also! I had a horse named Zeus! God of the sky..thunder..right? Might be wrong..it's been a lifetime since I studied Greek mythology!! He is a sweetie!

OP
zeusmommy

zeusmommy

Aug 22, 2011
Metro Detroit
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Thank you guys :-)

Yeap, Zeus is the main God in Greek mythology - the God of Thunder....I think thats what I will be hearing when he grows up and thumps around the house...lol

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Welcome Zeus. I used to have a rotti named Zeus. Dognapped him from the drug dealers that used to live down the street from us when he was just a couple of months old. Long story, but if anyone wants to know they can PM me. :blink:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to EBN! As I see, you know how picture obsessed we are so good job on posting one strait away! lol. Zeus is just a cutie! Can't wait to hear stories. Jump right in!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
LOL, yeah pit bull to eb's are quite a bit of a change. I have an 18lb bichon frise (a froo froo lap dog) who can run around the breakfast table full speed for a good 30 minutes and then some. And then we adopted Bullie a month ago. That was quite a change too! Now I have a 60lb dog who can go from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds, runs over the bichon, but then loses energy in 3 minutes... lol.

WELCOME! I love bulldog stories... looking forward to yours!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome Welcome Welcome, you will love it here and this is the best site ever to learn about Bullies. Can't wait to see more of little Zeus

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online