New To EBN

TysonsDad11

Aug 22, 2011
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson Chaos
Hi, My name is Randal. I see my wife on this site all the time...lol. @LuvinMyBullie and I wanted to see what it was all about. As many of you know, we have a 9 month old english bullie named "Tyson Chaos" who I love!!!! I have had several other breeds of dogs but none has got me like "Tyson". I have tons of pictures that I will post soon. :bully:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome Randal, glad you joined the group, but I must warn you, it is very addicting. :yes:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome Randal! It is nice to see another husband and wife team. We hear lots about Tyson and would love to hear "your side of the story"! lol

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there Randal, nice to meet you. You will soon see why your wife is here all the time EBN is extremely addictive.It's gonna be weird at first getting used to calling Chaos, Tyson. But we will all try :D

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Lol, he answers to both :) i call him chaos and randal calls him tyson unless he is in trouble then its tyson chaos.....lol. Heck ill probably b confused too, so call him chaos, randal knows what ya mean ;)

luvinmybullie :)

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], he told me...i think hes a little jealous....shhhh....[MENTION=2793]VoicesInMyHead[/MENTION] we have 3 so we r safe. If we only had one, well randal would have to wait til im snoozin :)

luvinmybullie :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to yet another hubby/wife duo! Not sure why but I cant get my hubby near here. haha

Mine has been showing an interest lately...but EBN is my home away from home so I am being stingy.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. It is great to see another addicted couple on board.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Randal! I am staying neutral on the name thing......I'm just tickled we get to see more pics of that adorable pup! No matter what you call him!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome other half! Uh oh, I think your wife was talking about you here a few times ... better check and delete the posts. :lmao:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
4caff1b1-473e-51ae.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.