Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, New here and to Bullies

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello, New here and to Bullies

Welcome to you and Rex (and your other critters, too)! You sound like a good dog mama!

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I am so excited for both you and Rex! He is so very handsome. I would love to give his smooshy face a squeeze. You are in for the time of your life! Bullies are not like any other dog as you will soon find out. I am sure you will do great with him!

Yes, I raw feed mine. You will probably see pretty quickly if he has an issue with anything you feed. They tend to get skin and yeast issues if he can't handle something. I don't know if you only feed meat/bones/organs or if you add anything. If you add things, just be careful with grains. I doubt he will have any issues with raw .

He may require a bit more grooming on his face since you will need to clean his wrinkles daily but I am sure you will have that under control. If you have ANY questions at all, try doing a search and if you don't find an answer, everyone here is just so helpful and kind, I am sure you will get the answer you need.

We are a little photo obsessed around here so be prepared to post tons of pictures! We have a section for other pets too so don't forget your GSD and Brittany! We can't wait to met them as well.

Real Name
    Allison Simpson
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cassius aka "Cash"
    Likes (Received)

Welcome! Rex is a great looking bully! I'm sure he will fit in great! Good Luck and welcome to the the site. It really is a great resource.

Drool Catcher Laura M Velazquez's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laura
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meilyr
    Likes (Received)

Great looking. Glad he'll be spending more time with you and your other pooches. Bless you for taking him in. Hope more pics to come. Welcome on board.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk......Laura

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

OMG! What a precious bully Rex is! He is so lucky to be with you. I'm sure it is his destiny. Well all these good folks have given you all the best advice already. I'm excited for you and Rex and please post more pics and vids when you have a chance so we can oooh and ahhh over your new fur baby.

Last edited by Fontanafox; 08-22-2011 at 03:01 AM.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Real Name
    Alicia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey and Louie
    Likes (Received)

Welcome!! I am fairly new to the site but have everyone to be very nice and helpful already!!! Can't add much more than what the others have already told you..... He is a great looking bully!!! He will soon steal your heart,they are just the best dogs!!!
    "Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!"

Bulldog(s) Names
    Katie
    Likes (Received)

Rex is so cute! Love that smooshy face. You've definitely come to the right place for bully help. I'm just became a mommy to a 5 year old bully last May. I don't know what I would have done without all the kind people here. Welcome!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Oh my gosh he is so cute! Welcome by the way. I bet you just cannot wait to get him, thankfully they have agreed to give him a better life with you. I agree you sound like the perfect person to take him in as you do know animals well. He has no idea what is to come but boy he will be your forever best friend once you get him I can guarantee that. Will be anxiously waiting for the arrival and lots of pics and stories.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

welcome to the forum. i am so glad you are getting him as i cannot even imagine crating and tying sarah up outside. he looks miserable. bullys love love people and being with people so im so glad you are getting him and want to take such good care of him. i wont add advice as you have already got some good advice already. welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs.

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Rex is a gorgeous bully. There's some very good advice up above and not sure I can add too much as I'm still learning with Wilson myself. Definately get the life jacket asap if you visit the rivers and lakes and always have it on him when in the water. As a whole, the love the water but can sink to the bottom like a cinder brick. Good for you for taking Rex out of the lonely home he has!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads