Hello from Michigan

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
Hi, my name is Alicia. I found this site through a link my breeder posted on fb. I could look through here ALL day!! I am married with three boys ages 8, 7, and 5. We also have two of the most loving best dogs in the world, a 1 year old fawn and white bully named Zoey aka Miss Piggy and we just got our new baby boy (Zoey's half brother) a 3 month old red and white bully named Louie!
These are my EXTREMELY spoiled babies 3569860503.jpg
3569860487.jpg

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Alicia, I'm glad you found us... you do have some precious babies, love the pics :up:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome Alicia! We are glad to see that you posted pics first up. Very smart of you :). Your guys are so cute! Please feel free to jump in any time. I look forward to hearing more about Zoey and Louie.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
What cuties you have! I love that tongue shot! Should enter a pic in our photo of the month contest. ;) Welcome aboard! Dont be shy now.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: Alicia :) Glad you joined us here on EBN. Feel free to join right in to any of the conversations. We have a monthly photo contest among other things to do here. We LOVE photos so keep em coming! btw, bullies are NOT spoiled; they are ENTITLED!!! Princess Gracie reminds us of that, daily! ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your bullies are very good looking, and would like to see more pics.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Welcome!!! Where in Michigan are you? I'm in S. Lansing/Holt. If we're close I would love to hook up for a bully play date.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. You will soon be addicted. Your Bully babies are so darn cute.

I was born in MI, Bay City area and most of my family lives between there and Detriot area (and most all the cities in between)

Can't wait to see more photos of your little ones.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Beautiful Bullies you have there! Hope to see a lot more of them! Oh and we love pics and stories about the kids too!

OP
Alicia M Kouw

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
Thank you all for the warm welcome:) I am still trying to figure eveything out on here, but have become addicted to it already. Thanks for all the kind words about my babies!! Yes I am crazy but I LOVE bulldogs and had to have another one!! I wouldn't have such awesome bullies though if I hadn't found my awesome breeder Bad Boy Bullies!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.