New member from colorado

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Hey everyone just wanted to say hi. I am active duty army currently stationed in colorado springs. I have a 3 year old male bulldog and my GF just got a 9 month old female. Glad I found this site.. Here is a pic of my male last year on his 2nd b-day.
DSCN2533.jpg

and another
dualy.jpg

and my favorite.
IMG_0353-1.jpg

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I can see why that last one is your favorite! :luv: it! Looking forward to lots more and some pics of Izzy too!

OP
A

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Thanks!!! Dually is spoiled rotten just like probably everyones bullys are. Izzy we literally just got friday night so soon as I can get some pics of her I will post them. She is literally a smaller version of dually, same color same white on the face and everything. Everyone that has seen her has thought she was related to dually. But I will try and get pics of her up soon.

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome. All the pictures are great! You've got all the traditional ones, you know... like the toofies and tongue shot. Now we're gonna want to see belly up, frog legs, tail but for now those will have to do :D and that's so cool you got a female that looks like Dually. How did you find her? Well thanks for joining the forum and can't wait to hear their stories. TTFN!

4caff1b1-807a-8d68.jpg

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=3013]armyguy[/MENTION] Just love that last pic ...... it's like a story in three stages. First pic ... PARTAAYYYY .... second pic ... gettin my groove on ........... third pic .......... Dad, take me home please .. it's bed time!!!

Hurry up and post pics of Izzy ... they get a bit restless on here if you don't post the pics !!!:scared:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Man both of your bullies are beautiful, and I'm with you, the last pic of Dually is my favorite also, sleeping in dads arms. Thanks for posting the pics and welcome to the site, but be very careful because it is very addicting. :yes:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! I love the pics of your babies. They are just gorgeous. Congrats on the new girl.

L

Lucy-licious

they are both gorgeous. welcome to EBN!!
Hope to hear more about the antics your babies get up to.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
They are both ADORABLE!!!!!! Welcome aboard! My Uncle is a higher up in the army too, thank you for what you do. :) Please post lots of pics cuz well we love them here. ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Glad you joined us and I look forward to seeing lots more about your bullies. We have a monthly photo contest. You need to enter that third one in it!!. It's hilarious! Again, :welcome:.

Alexandra

May 3, 2011
Colorado Springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Lia aka Porkchop and her dad Bruiser
I am also in Colorado Springs and my little Pork chop could use some bully friends. She was used to playing with her dad in Germany but since we came here there are no bullys for her to play with!! If your bullys want to meet up and play with mine I'm sure she'd love it!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online