Good morning all! New owner/poster, from West Columbia, SC!

Brett Seats

Aug 10, 2011
West Columbia, SC
Bulldog(s) Names
Romeo
Didn't see this forum, and already posted in the Bulldog General forum, so you can check that out! But hello, from Brett and Romeo!
MeandRomeo.jpg

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Hi Brett and Romeo! So exciting getting a new bulldog! This site is so awesome with all the great people, info, stories, and awesome photos! Welcome to bulldogaholics are us! Hee... :dance3:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Hiya Brett and Romeo! I posted on that other thread too...

Isn't adoption awesome? I adopted my bullie too. And yes, her name is Bullie. LOL. It's great to not have to go through the potty-training stage. Bullie has also grown out of the chewing furniture stage. She's already kennel trained and knows basic commands, so, it's all easy breezy!

Oh, and I forgot to mention on that other thread... try ice cubes for treats. Bullie loves it for some reason. Crunch, crunch, crunch... LOL!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Hi and welcome Brett and Romeo!!! Glad you found us!!! Like already stated we looooove pictures!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hello Brett and Romeo! This is the right place to be when you are new at being a bully owner. Well in my house they are in charge. LOL. Well, you know the drill...we like to see pics of your fur babies and skin ones too!

4caff1b1-c64a-9f91.jpg

Don't let this happen to you! So keep those pics coming when u have the time. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: x2 great pic of the two of you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online