New Intro

athoele

Jul 22, 2011
HI All,

I joined a couple weeks ago but hadnt had a chance to post yet....lots of reading!! Anyhow I am the proud and lucky owner of a 3 mo old bulldog puppy Lola. Yep she is definately a "whatever Lola wants, Lola gets" Love the discussion boards, there is so much great info. We also have a 8yr old English Mastiff named Titan. Anyhow just wanted to make a post, say hello and intro ourselves! Titan Lolo.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
welcome to the site and you have two beautiful dogs. Looking forward in more pics.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome:Love the pic of Lola and Titan!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! Glad you found us :). Both of them are really sweet! I love English Mastiffs. So handsome. Post away and be sure to add pics often :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aawww .. look at them both so cute together. Little and Large!!! ( a reference only [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] would understand!!)

L

Lucy-licious

:lol: yes Little and Large indeed! :welcome: and hopefully now you have spent time catching up with us you will be joining in xx

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to your whole family, little and large. Please join right into the discussions here and feel free to post LOTS of pix ;)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
What fun it will be with those two. They will be so much fun to observe. Please don't hesitate to share your stories or ask question when you have time.

4caff1b1-8af1-0aac.jpg

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.