Quick introduction

rikkiderr

Jul 21, 2010
Plano, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Trixie Wrinklebottom
Hello everyone! We are going to be the proud parents of a bouncing baby girl in less than a week (hopefully this weekend!). I've had a bully when i was younger and have been waiting for almost 20 years to FINALLY get another one! Excited is an understatement. Here's some pics from the breeder but I'll be posting many more once we have her back home with us. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing our experience with our new bully baby. :)

ps - We're in the Dallas area if there's any groups that meet up around here!

kate3.jpg

kate4.jpg

kate6.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is beautiful, I hope all goes well! Look at all those wrinkles!

Glad you joined us here, hope to hear some fun upcoming stories and dont forget to share LOTs of pictures! We :heart: pictures!!!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Rikkiderr,

I'm in the same boat as you, dieing with excitement waiting for our new baby... and oh my what a pretty girl, congrats. I love that wrinkly face :)

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Welcome! We will be eagerly anticipating the arrival of your girl :)

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
yay someone else from TEXAS!!! welcome i am from Tyler, Texas :) can't wait to see pics and videos of ur new baby bullie

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
What her name gonna be? She is so cute. I wanna kiss that face! I had originally typed "I wanna squish her", but thought that might scare you off. She's just so "squish-a-bull" Too cute!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree, very squishable! Those wrinkles are so dang cute! You people with thepups are killing me, I want one! haha. welcome by the way I am glad you found us, ask any questions you have also.

OP
rikkiderr

rikkiderr

Jul 21, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Trixie Wrinklebottom
What her name gonna be? She is so cute. I wanna kiss that face! I had originally typed "I wanna squish her", but thought that might scare you off. She's just so "squish-a-bull" Too cute!

We're not sure about her name just yet. We want to see her up close and see what her personality is like 1st. But we have determined from her little scowl in her pics that she has an abundance of "fattitude" and can't wait to see her and squish her all up. I'm already scared of all the baby talk that's going to be in the vids I post! rofl

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Congrats!! She is ADORABLE!! I also have a new baby, Gertie will be 9 weeks old on Mon. You will have sooooo much fun with your new baby girl!

OP
rikkiderr

rikkiderr

Jul 21, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Trixie Wrinklebottom
Well our beautiful little girl arrived this afternoon and it almost feels surreal! I still can't believe she's actually here and chewing the hell out of everyone's toes! lol Such a sweet little girl and we're ALL already in love with her. Here's some pics as promised and a link to our kids' reactions when she arrived today. They had NO CLUE we had bought her so look at their reactions. Hope yall enjoy!

Pics aren't showing up for some reason. Let me try something else.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is precious!!! Looks like you are in :heart: already!!!

Looking forward to her name, I'm gonna call her pebbles until u pick one ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.