What about pet insurance?

Jorge Rodriguez

Jul 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
chucky
Well as you guys know I got my puppy about 2 weeks ago and I don't know if I should get insurance for him, he is just 10 weeks old and I'm going to give him the best care possible, I'm going to treat him like my real son so my question is that if I should get insurance? I mean do bullies get sick just from no where or it depends on how you take care of them? I'm treat him like a person so would be necessary to get him insurance or he would be good just with a great care ?

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
no matter how well they are cared for things can still happen. although good care obviously helps, genetic conditions or event just an accident could still become an issue at some point.

OP
Jorge Rodriguez

Jorge Rodriguez

Jul 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
chucky
So you def recommend me insurance,what insurance do you have ?

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
I was curious about the same thing. I have a friend whose puggle chewed up a dog frisbie and it shredded his intestines. He had to get 10 inches cut out and now with special diet. She bought the insurance. She said it covers a lot of stuff. Will find out what the name of it. She said it was only like 30 bucks a month. I'm def thinking about getting it!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I was curious about the same thing. I have a friend whose puggle chewed up a dog frisbie and it shredded his intestines. He had to get 10 inches cut out and now with special diet. She bought the insurance. She said it covers a lot of stuff. Will find out what the name of it. She said it was only like 30 bucks a month. I'm def thinking about getting it!
FYI..there is another much more detailed thread here on pet insurance recommendations..might want to check it out! We have trupanion..pay $35 a month..includes hip dysplaysia and they cover genetic issues..you might check out pet plan too

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.