Soon to be Bullie Mom!

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Kramer :)
Hello All!My name is Sara, I'm soon to be a new bullie mom in 3 weeks!This weekend we are travelling to North Carolina (from Maryland) where we will be able tomeet him and spend some quality time with him. He is five weeks old, so eight weeks is rightaround the corner. I've been counting down the minutes until I can hold him in my arms!I love this website, and since I decided that I wanted to take the leap into bulldog territory,I've learned a great deal about what to expect and some very useful tips.We will be moving to Jacksonville, North Carolina in about a month (My husband is a Marine)so I'd love to meet some bulldog owners in the area who would enjoy some play dates together.Keeping Kramer (that's going to be his name!) social with other bullies and dogs alike is importantto me, and to a lot of owners I've learned!I hope to get to know a lot more information that will help me to be the best bulldog owner I can! Any useful tips would be appreciated :)

OP
Bulliemom25

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks so much Alice! As soon as I get down there I will be holding a papparazzi shoot :-D I'll be sure to post them asap!

OP
Bulliemom25

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHAHA, my husband and I are huge Seinfeld fanatics. The visual of Kramer always makes me laugh too :-) Stiggy is gorgeous! Would you recommend the harnesses? I see that he has one in his picture. I have heard pros and cons to both collars and harnesses...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Glad you joined and congrats on Kramer. Any questions, just ask. We love helping out new or old bully people. We also love pix so you can expect to be hounded for pix starting NOW!! ;)

L

Lucy-licious

Hi and :welcome: I am excited for you and your future furbaby Kramer :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to EBN! Congrats on your baby and I can't wait to see pics. Love the name!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: looking forward to those pics of Kramer when you can get them. As for harnesses, that's all we use for HRH. They are generally recommended over collars for bullies because the collars can be an issue with the narrower airways they often have.

OP
Bulliemom25

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks for all of the love guys! I'm so excited to absorb some of your knowledge and advice! You guys are the best :hug:

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Congrats! I'm a newbie but I was just where you are at. Waiting to get my bud and all excited! So happy for you and like the rest of the gang says, post pics!!!! :tease:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.